Guidance: Apply for a certificate to confirm you pay UK National Insurance when working in a country that has a social security agreement with the UK (CA9107)

Ask HMRC to confirm you only pay UK National Insurance contributions whilst working in a country which has a social security agreement, also known as a reciprocal agreement with the UK.